Africa’s most successful musical group, PSquare, which comprises of twins Peter and Paul Okoye have found ways to divert their huge wealth attained from music into other lucrative ventures, such as transport business.
The duo have interests that span real estate, media and from recent findings, transportation.
According to a source in Uber, the duo have over 35 vehicles plying the streets of Lagos to aid the transportation needs of Africa’s busiest and most populous city.
Going by calculations, the average Uber driver makes N100,000 on average each week. With 35 cars on the beat, this means the Okoye’s are grossing approximately N182 million from the transport arm of their businesses alone. This is one of the reasons they still remain one of the richest musician in the continent.
- FULL EP DOWNLOAD: Tiwa Savage – Sugarcane
- FULL ALBUM DOWNLOAD: DJ Spinall – Dreams
- [MUSIC] Sarkodie – Your Waist ft. Flavour
- FULL ALBUM DOWNLOAD: Sarkodie – Highest
- [MUSIC] Korede Bello – My People
- [MUSIC] Chidinma – Plenty Melody (Prod. By Mystro)
- [MUSIC] Bracket ft. Flavour – Chop Kiss (Prod. By MasterKraft)
- ALBUM: Olamide – The Glory #TheGlory
- [LYRICS] Olamide – Love No Go Die