Cambodia-based Nigerian footballer, Harrison Chinedu, has reportedly set a new Guinness World Record for distance (103.6 km) travelled on a bicycle with a ball on the head.According to a report on Pulse.ng, Chinedu was able to navigate the distance with the ball placed in the centre of his head.
Chinedu said:“This one is a record created by me and I’m happy that I have done my own side.
“It is left for the Guinness World Record to rectify it and and bring back the results.”
This is not the first time the Cambodia-based footballer has reportedly registered his name in the Guinness World Record.In March 2016, the player reportedly set the record after walking from the Redemption campon the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway to the National Stadium in Surulere, Lagos, which is a total distance of 48.08km with a ball on his head.
However, checks on the Guinness World Record website (guinn essworldrecords.com) has shown that Chinedu’s achievements are yet to be registered.It was gathered that the records he reportedly set in March and November 2016 are not registered on the website.
- FULL EP DOWNLOAD: Tiwa Savage – Sugarcane
- FULL ALBUM DOWNLOAD: DJ Spinall – Dreams
- [MUSIC] Sarkodie – Your Waist ft. Flavour
- FULL ALBUM DOWNLOAD: Sarkodie – Highest
- Watch: Burna Boy Shares Cash As He Escapes Lagos Traffic
- Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance
- [VIDEO + AUDIO] D’Banj – It’s Not A Lie ft. Wande Coal & Harrysong
- Photo: Dancer Kaffy’s Name Hits Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- [MUSIC] Zoro – Echolac (Bag Of Blessing) ft. Flavour